Saturday, December 1, 2007

December Photo Project!

Okay, Okay, I know you're probably saying to yourself right about now, "Dearest Foodie, Why would you subject your faithful readers to read anything that isn't even remotely related to food?!" While I did vow to make this mostly a food blog, I didn't say I'd be 100% strict about it. This will be one of those exceptions.

Anyway, my friend Rebecca challenged her readers to participate in the
December Photo Project again this year. The project is simple: grab a digital camera and snap a shot every day from December 1 - 25...then share your pics via the www. And since now I have my very own blog (YAY!) and also recently acquired my very own digital camera (double YAY!), I decided to take the plunge and accept Rebecca's challenge. In the very near future, you will find a link on the right side of my blog under the heading of "December Photo Project." Clicking on the link will redirect you to the Flickr pool where you can view my daily pics. Mmm...I can just feel those creative juices beginning to simmer.

No comments: